Sunday, September 16, 2007

Seafood Spinach Soup

Spinach Soup

Do U have days whereby U simply loose your appetite and your tongue tastes bland or acidic?
Such days come around once in a while…whenever this happen, my tummy goes on strike too.
Sad to say, today is that kind of day for me…..I was not feeling up to scratch the whole morning. I need something to lift my spirits.

I have no mood to do anything not to mention eat any nor can I stomach another take-away. Usually with such conditions, my body just yearns for anything mish mashed. It can be watery porridge, congee or simply soup.

I have a thing for soups….any kind from creamy, clear to double boil Chinese soups.

I take pride in making my soup, to get good quality soups; I use the best ingredients & cook/simmer them with the right amount of time to achieve perfection.

Anyway, I have declared today a liquid diet day to my entire hillbilly troupe.

I just bubbled a huge pot of rich seafood broth with lots of spinach. This is lunch & dinner for me…as for my troupers, I will throw in each a bowl of hot fluffy rice.

With the meals of the day taken care off…now I have gained myself more time to cohere to the PC and later TV watching. Taking about ways to lift my spirits….Yippy!!! I am feeling much better already.

post signature