Friday, August 8, 2008

Chicken Burger

Chicken Burger

We had burgers for dinner today; it’s kind of a mish-mash version.
U can be creative here, I usually use what ever I have in my fridge & pantry to make the meat patty.

Everything was done by eye, I used 3 of my favourite ingredients:

Coriander *love!*
Onions *love! Love!*
Garlic *love! Love! LOVE!* (I sneak garlic in everything I cook.)

Combine the 3 musketeers with minced chicken, seasoned well with some salt & sugar as well as dashes of Teriyaki sauce, throw in some bread crumbs to make the patty airy.
Lastly, beaten eggs were added gradually to bind everything together.

Shape the meat mixture into patties & pan fry for them for few mins till they achieve a golden hue. Then pop them into a moderate oven for 30 mins or so.

Once the oven’s off, place slices of cheese on top of each patty, close the oven door & let them melt a bit. Now the patties are ready to meet the world.

Sandwich it between a nice slightly toasted bun together with anything U fancy & we are done. Simple?

post signature