Monday, May 28, 2007

Ham & Mushroom Spaghetti

School’s out…..now I have no excuse not to prepare a nice & nutritious lunch for lil’elf.
No plans to making anything elaborate…
"It must be something simple I can whip up in minutes"... *Ha!* that is my favorite quote by the way.

I have a box of really fresh White Button Mushroom & some left over Honey Baked Ham from yesterday.
Hmmm...Sauté the two together & toss it in spaghetti …. Sounds good??? & Voila !!! in minutes I was happily chomping down my plate of pasta.


What U need:

  • Spaghetti for 2
  • 1 box White Button Mushroom - sliced thinly
  • 3 pcs Honey Baked Ham - shredded
  • 80g Butter
  • 100g Garlic - minced
  • Chicken seasoning powder - as required
  • Olive oil
  • Bunch of fresh parsley - chopped

Method:

  1. Cook spaghetti as required & toss it in olive oil & parsley then set aside.
  2. Heat pan with butter & sauté mushroom till soft.
  3. Add ham & sauté together with the mushroom for another 2 mins.
  4. Add in the chicken seasoning powder next … (adjust the taste accordingly).
  5. Turn off the heat & stir in the garlic.
  6. Dish spaghetti & top it with the above ingredient.
  7. Toss well & dig in.

Note:

This dish is eaten with raw garlic, so if U are a "vampire in the making"….go gentle with the garlic. ~Don't say I didn't warn U here....~

post signature