Saturday, January 13, 2007

What's for Dinner???

Was chatting with Judy earlier, about not being able to fill this blog as often as I like, cuz I don't cook daily.
At most, I cook 2-3 times a week as we mostly dine out or do takeaways.
When I do cook, the food are usually normal stuff, nothing fancy.
And I have a habit of cooking in bulk & then freeze them for the next meal or two.

Judy suggested that I just post the food we eat...be it take-away or fast food.
That's a good idea. But to snap pix of the food can be quite time consuming as I am quite a perfectionist, I must ensure all details are taken care off. Hopefully, all my pix will turn out good & within my expectations.

Anyway...without further ado. This is dinner today by myself as the boys are out.

Main Course :
Chicken Pie on a Bed of Rocket Leaves with Japanese Sesame Dressing.

Dessert :

A spoonful of Ice-cream. What flavour do U like???

post signature